Are you a passionate and driven Educator looking for an opportunity to step in a leadership role and advance in your career?
We are a family-owned organisation and treat our team members like a family! We provide a high standard inhouse and external professional development so you can continuously learn and grow; We are fun, exciting, and motivating; We will support you on your career journey to reach your true potential and we will take care of you along the way to ensure you feel valued, supported and well compensated.
About the role
We are currently looking for a permanent fulltime Assistant Manager and Educational Leader at our Leppington location.
What are we looking for:
- Certificate 3 or Diploma in early childhood education.
- Available full time Monday to Friday.
- Excellent communication and Leadership skills.
- Excellent command of EYLF, and all Educational Documentations
- Working with children Check.
- Valid first Aid (or willing to obtain).
- Minimum 1 year experience as a Room Leader or Assistant Manager or Educational Leader
Why join us:
- Above award Wages
- Professional development plan, and wage review every 6 months.
- Generous childcare discount.
- Work life balance with adaptable shifts between 7am and 6pm.
- Regular team building events.
- Complimentary car park.
- Full university scholarship.
- Paid Group First aid and CPR Refresher.
- Paid professional development courses.
- Career advancement program to fast track to Centre Manager and Area Manager positions.