Are you a passionate and driven Leader looking for an opportunity to join a growing company, be a part of the growth with the potential to advance to Area Manager and executive roles?
We are a family-owned organisation and treat our team members like a family! We provide a high standard inhouse and external professional development so you can continuously learn and grow; We are fun, exciting, and motivating; We will support you on your career journey to reach your true potential and we will take care of you along the way to ensure you feel valued, supported and well compensated.
About the role:
We are currently looking for a Centre Manager at our South Granville location.
What are we looking for:
- Diploma or Bachelors in early childhood education.
- Available full time Monday to Friday.
- Excellent communication and Leadership skills.
- Excellent command of National Quality Standards, National Laws and Regulations
- Working with children Check.
- Valid first Aid (or willing to obtain).
- Minimum 1 year experience as a Centre Manager or combined 2 years as an assistant manager and centre manager
Why join us:
- Above award Wages and Performance Bonus Pay
- Professional development plan, and wage review every 6 months.
- Generous childcare discount.
- Work life balance with adaptable shifts between 7am and 6pm.
- Regular team building events.
- Complimentary car park.
- Full university scholarship.
- Paid Group First aid and CPR Refresher.
- Paid professional development courses.
- Career advancement program to fast track to Area Manager positions.