At Scribbles and Giggles Childcare centres your Ambition and work ethic are recognized and rewarded and your aspiration to accelerate your career is supported through ongoing coaching, development and training to perform at your best. We welcome you to join our team to help us make education fun for the little members of our community!
Scribbles and Giggles Childcare Centre …… has an exciting opportunity for an Early Childhood teacher to work full time in our centre.
- Competitive and negotiable compensation
- Career advancement opportunities
As an Early Childhood Teacher, you will be responsible for creating a stimulating environment for children with a range of interests, abilities and levels of development using appropriate care and programs in line with the national standards and curriculum.
Your role will be to develop, plan and implement a quality childcare education program for the children, work with other staff within the room to develop and maintain individual children portfolios.
The ideal candidates should have:
- Bachelor’s in Early Childhood (birth to five)
- Current First Aid and CPR
- Current Anaphylaxis and Asthma training
- Knowledge and understanding of EYLF and NQF
- Current working with children check
- Strong Leadership skills
- Passion to work with children
- Positive team environment mentality
If you are fun, hardworking and have the skills and qualities we are looking for, please submit a copy of your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org