Are you a passionate and driven educator looking for an opportunity to step in a leadership role and advance in your career?
We are a family-owned organisation and treat our team members like a family! We provide a high standard inhouse and external professional development so you can continuously learn and grow; We are fun, exciting, and motivating; We will support you in your career journey to reach your true potential and we will take care of you along the way to ensure you feel valued, supported and well compensated.
About the role:
We are currently looking for a permanent fulltime Room leader at our Rydalmere location.
What are we looking for:
- Certificate 3 or Diploma in early childhood education.
- Available full time Monday to Friday.
- Excellent communication and Leadership skills.
- Excellent command of EYLF, and experienced in competing Observations, Daybooks, Programming and Children portfolios.
- Working with children Check.
- Valid first Aid (or willing to obtain).
- Minimum 2 years Fulltime in childcare as an educator / Room leader.
- Room leader experience is an asset.
Why join us:
- Above award Wages
- Professional development plan, and wage review every 6 months.
- Generous childcare discount.
- Work life balance with adaptable shifts between 7am and 6pm.
- Regular team building events.
- Complimentary car park.
- Full university scholarship.
- Paid professional development courses.
- Career advancement program leading to supervisor and management positions.