At Scribbles and Giggles Childcare centres your Ambition and work ethic are recognized and rewarded and your aspiration to accelerate your career is supported through ongoing coaching, development and training to perform at your best. We welcome you to join our team to help us make education fun for the little members of our community!
Scribbles and Giggles Childcare Centre …… has an exciting opportunity for a casual educator to work part-time in our centre.
- Competitive and negotiable compensation
- Career advancement opportunities
As a Childcare Educator you will be providing education and care for children from six weeks to six years of age. Your duties can include;
- Supervise and interact with children
- Lead group time with various activities
- Check and change nappies
- Serve Make or pack away beds for sleep time
- Serve lunch and help the children to eat their lunches
- Set out planned teacher-based activities for the children to perform
- Follow the centre’s cleaning schedule.
- Interact and encourage children’s play with one another
- help and guide children with their choices
The ideal candidates should have:
- Childcare qualification
- Current First Aid and CPR
- Current Anaphylaxis and Asthma training
- Current working with children check
- Passion to work with children
- Work as part of a positive team environment.
If you are fun, hardworking and have the skills and qualities we are looking for please submit a copy of your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org