At Scribbles and Giggles Childcare centres your Ambition and work ethic are recognized and rewarded and your aspiration to accelerate your career is supported through ongoing coaching, development and training to perform at your best. We welcome you to join our team to help us make education fun for the little members of our community!
Scribbles and Giggles Childcare Centre …… has an exciting opportunity for an experienced qualified educator. This opportunity is Part-Time working 3 days for 7.5 hours each day.
- Competitive and negotiable compensation
- Career advancement opportunities
The successful applicants will possess
- Diploma in Children’s Services or Certificate III in Children’s Services
- Valid NSW Working with Children’s Check
- Current First Aid, CPR, Asthma and Anaphylaxis training
- Knowledge and understanding of EYLF and NQF
- Be highly motivated and use initiative
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Flexible in relation to hours of work
As a Childcare Educator you will be providing education and care for children from six weeks to six years of age. Your duties Include:
- Supervise and interact with children
- Lead group time with various activities
- Check and change nappies
- Serve Make or pack away beds for sleep time
- Serve lunch and help the children to eat their lunches
- Set out planned teacher-based activities for the children to perform
- Follow the centre’s cleaning schedule.
- Interact and encourage children’s play with one another
- help and guide children with their choices
If you are fun, hardworking and have the skills and qualities we are looking for please submit a copy of your cover letter and resume to email@example.com